With this program you will learn the skills and knowledge you need to become a wreck diver with complete safety and confidence. In your on line study kit you will learn about the different types of wrecks that you can find, the necessary equipment for this type of diving, how to locate a wreck and how to dive in it safely.
In practice we will carry out 2 dives in sunken ships where you can put into practice everything you have learned in addition to enjoying diving in these impressive environments.
Upon completion of the entire program, you will receive your Wreck Diving specialty certification and will be trained for wreck exploration.
Wrecks are usually found in deep places, so it is a highly recommended program combined with the Deep Diver specialty.
Course duration: 2 days. (2 dives)
- Open Water diver certification or equivalent from another agency
- Deep Diver certification or equivalent from another agency
- Minimum age: 15 years
- Diving insurance. If you do not have insurance you can hire it here or at the dive center
Price: 150 €
The price includes:
- Digital studio kit
- Theoretical and practical training
- Diving equipment
- Certification and diploma