Diving at night involves having some specific skills. The Night Diving and Limited Visibility specialty is perfect for learning to dive at night and practicing the techniques necessary to become a safe night diver. In this program, you will learn all the skills and knowledge necessary to dive safely and comfortably at night or in conditions of limited visibility.
Thanks to the combination of online learning and 2 open water training dives you will learn how to get in and out of the water, use specialized equipment and communicate with your partner at night or in low visibility situations.
Upon completion of the entire program, you will earn SSI’s Night Diving and Limited Visibility Specialty Certification and be ready to dive safely at night.
Course duration: 2 days (2 dives)
- Open Water certification or equivalent from another agency
- Minimum age: 15 years
- Diving insurance. If you do not have insurance you can hire it here or at the dive center.
The price includes:
- Digital studio kit
- Theoretical and practical training
- Diving equipment
- Specific diving equipment
- Certification and diploma