SSI’s Dry Suit Diving program is the best option to enjoy diving all year round!
In the online study kit you will learn the necessary knowledge to dive safely and comfortably with a dry suit. You will also know the tricks of its maintenance and how to solve different situations that we may encounter while diving with it.
In the 3 training dives, you will learn to use dry suits together with buoyancy compensators, you will discover what their main advantages are and you will practice how the situations that occur with this type of diving should be managed.
Upon completion of this program, you will earn your SSI Dry Suit Diving Specialty Certification.
Course duration: 2 days (3 dives)
- Open Water certification or equivalent from another agency
- Minimum age: 15 years
- Diving insurance. If you do not have insurance you can hire it here or at the dive center.
The price includes:
- Digital studio kit
- Theoretical and practical training
- Diving equipment (Does not include dry suit rental)
- Certification and diploma