With this program, a combination of the Science of Diving and Dive Guide courses, you will obtain the knowledge and skills necessary to be able to professionally assist a diving instructor and take charge of a group of certified divers. Also in your stay with us you will learn how day-to-day is managed in a diving center and you will have the help of all the dive center staff to become a great professional.
In the practices you will review all your diving skills and you will learn the management of the groups and students of the diving center in a real environment. You will assist the instructor in his courses and you will be a key piece in their completion, acting as a model and support for the instructor.
Upon completion of the program, you will receive your professional Divemaster certification and you will be ready to start your professional career in the exciting world of diving.
Course duration: minimum 2 weeks
Minimum age: 18 years
- Certification Stress & Rescue, Deep Diver, Navigation, Night Diving and Limited Visibility,
- 60 logged dives
- Diving Insurance
- Diving equipment.
- Medical certificate authorizing the practice of underwater activities for no more than one year.
Price: 650 €
The price includes:
- Dive Guide and Diving Science Digital Study Kit
- Theoretical and practical training
- Professional SSI rates
- Certification and diploma