At the age of 18 you can take the first step on the professional path to recreational diving.
This course allows you to work in close collaboration with a Instructor to perfect your skills and acquire diving knowledge at a professional level.
With the content of the course you will learn how to supervise training activities for learners. When you attain the Divemaster certificate, you will be able to supervise training operations and attend diving activities in a wide variety of different environments.
The course programme lasts approximately 60 hours divided into sessions of:
• Development of Knowledge.
• Techniques and resistance in the water.
• Practical application. It combines theory and practice in swimming pools and the sea with real learners.
• According to learners’ availability.
• 18 years old.
• 2 passport size photos.
• To hold the RESCUE certificate or equivalent.
• Diving insurance.
• Certified first-aid training.
• 60 dives registered in your log-book at the end of the course.
• Medical certif. authorising the practice of underwater activities.
• Diving equipment.
• Study kit for each learner.
• Diving practice.