The next step after the Open Water Diver is the ADVANCED or the Junior ADVANCED if you are not yet 15. With this course you will be qualified to dive in open waters up to depths of 40 meters.
The course programme includes 5 dives that will help you to improve and to put into practice the OWD skills acquired:
Two are compulsory: the Deep Dive in which you go down to 30 meters, and the Underwater Navigation Dive where you will learn to find your way around underwater with and without the help of instrumentation.
The other 3 dives can be selected from the following specialities: Boat diving, Dry Suit diving, Multi-level diving, Buoyancy, Search and Retrieval, Underwater naturalist, Sunken boats, Night-time diving, Identification of Fish…
The 5 dives are complemented with 5 theory classes in which the most important and specific knowledge pertaining to each speciality is explained.
• 3-4 intensive days or according to availability.
• Min. age 12 years old for Jr. AD. and 15 for AD.
• To be certified as an OPEN WATER DIVER or equivalent.
• Diving insurance.
• Medical certif. authorising the practice of underwater activities.
• Diving equipment.
• Study kit for each learner.
• Specific diving material for each speciality.
It costs 310€ per person
Price of one course of specialty diver SSI 150€ each or 2 specialty package 260€